1. Warm up the penis and make it semi erect but flexible.
2. Apply a lubricant to your hands and penis (e.g. olive oil).
3. Massage the oil into the skin.
4. Place one of your hands at the base of the penis and use your forefinger and thumb to form an O shape around the penis with a loose grip.
5. Move the O shape slowly (take about 2 s) along the length of the penis until you reach the base of the head, loosen your grip and return the O shape back to the start.
6. In the beginning repeat 50 times.
7. After a few months increase the number of repeats (e.g. up to a few hundred if desired) and tighten your grip.